We are Dorst & Lesser and We Share Photos! We make fans, followers, friends and brands happy with the right strategy and content. We do this from the heart of the Jordaan, Amsterdam.
A special feature of Dorst & Lesser is We Share Photos. It is simple, share your offline event with your online friends by directly sharing your photo on your Facebook wall. Not only cool for the visitor, but as well for the brandmanager. Get connected with your target audience offline and get the conversation going online.
“Who doesn’t want to share their photo with their online friends?”
We Share Photos is a service which can be provided at different occasions. It can be an extra service in a hotel, a convention centre, a store or at all kinds of different events like festivals or even a marathon.
How does this technology work?
We Share Photos is supported by RFID technology. The service is fast and user friendly. Within a few steps people can share their photos with their online friends.
- Promo guys & girls will receive tablets. With these tablets they can take pictures on location.
- Promo guys & girls provide the visitors on location with a RFID card or a RFID bracelet. This card or bracelet has an integrated RFID chip which makes it possible to connect visitors to their Facebook account.
- The promo staff will take pictures with the tablets. Once the picture is taken the people can scan their bracelet or card. Once the visitor scans the chip along the tablet it will be his or her personal Facebook connect card/bracelet.
- After scanning the Facebook card or Facebook bracelet the photo will be uploaded on the persons Facebook wall.
- The card or bracelet can be used by the visitors any time they want to upload pictures on their Facebook wall.
As simple as it sounds people can share their offline photos on Facebook.
On this website we showcase the best practices of We Share Photos from Facebook pillars, tablets, RFID cards to RFID bracelets.